Guide Kennel Comparison FAQs
- Less Stress – You can travel with the peace of mind knowing that your pets and home are in capable, caring, and reliable hands.
- Communication – Your preference; we can provide daily emails, phone calls, or activity logs, helping you feel secure in knowing your pets are being well cared for.
- Guilt Free – No imposing on busy family, friends and neighbors who may not make a priority to follow your pet care instructions.
- Convenience –No worring about dropping off and picking up pets to and from kennels with limited hours.
- Economical – No need for excess vaccinations for your pets, required by kennels.
Benefits for Pets
- Far Less Stress – Your pet will not have to endure the trauma of being transported to a kennel and forced to stay in an unfamiliar, impersonal environment.
- Consistency – Pets stay in your own secure familiar environment with their own bedding, diet, and toys. Their diet and any medication routine remain steady and constant during your absence.
- Monitored – Appetite and behavior are monitored for signs of distress. At your direction, we could call you for further instruction. In the unlikely case of an emergency, your pet will be taken to your Professional Vet.
- Playtime – Standard visits include lots of attention, playtime, and cuddling. Your pet will not feel abandoned or alone.
- Healthier – Your pet will be not exposed to other unknown animals.
Why use Pooch Sitter
- Reliable – Leave without having to worry if someone will follow through on your instructions.
- Flexible – We offer a variety of services, customize to meet your needs
- Communication – We can provide communication and in the format of your choice (email; telephone; or logs).
- Genuine Love for your best friends – Our priority; give your pets as much love and attention as you would!
- Insured & Bonded – For your peace of mind. We are insured and bonded to provide you with the most protection and security we can
- American Red Cross-Pet First Aid Certified – This enables us to identify problems that may require vet attention.
- Referral program – You can earn free services by referring us to your family and friends, who too decide to use our services
- Crime Deterrent – We offer crime deterrent measure to give your home a “lived in look”.
- Great References – We’ll be happy to provide you with a list of satisfied customers who have used our services